The same mirror supports raspberry pi, 2 generation, B type PI3/PI2/b/B+/A/A+, avoid buying bulky HDMI monitors. Resolution is up to 1920*1080, real HD. It provides a convenient man-machine interface for raspberry pie, you can DIY anytime, anywhere with using power bank. The new screen uses the new raspberry pie UI, new kernel 4.9.17! Humanized transposon!
● Support all Raspberry pi System: Not only raspbian, but also kali, ubuntu, Retrope, PiPlayer. Windows 10 is available. Orange PI, Nanop Pi M1, Banana PI M2+ are also supported (date cable is not included). No need to burn software.
● High Resolution and adjustable: supports any resolution from 480*320 to 1920*1080 (3:2 ratio is recommended).
● HDMI Interface: support HDMI HD interface, data entry (computer, DVD, etc.), support HDMI audio input, stereo 3.5mm audio output. Refreshes up to 60 frames per second.
● Plug And Play: the display can be plugged and displayed at any time when the main board is running. Screen can be touched when the raspberry pi board is connecting.
● Detailed tutorials, instructions and source code can be requested for free by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: Raspberry Pi is not included.
● 1x 3.5inch Touch LCD
● 1x Touch Pen
● 1x U adapter
● 1x CD instruction